Saturday 12 March 2011

Miss Ferret Part II

Okay. This post is the sequel of my previous post.

Thanks for:

1. offering me 10 pearl milk teas.
2. bringing me to MidValley just to buy Master Kong instant mee.
3. making me starving by taking my fried chickens away from my plate.
4. singing "Baby" when you wake up.
5. taking "Law and Disorder" away when I asleep.
6. giving me a valuable chance to be a stalker or spy when you are out to buy food.
7. letting me to do my works in the dark.
8. increasing intimacy between me and Teddy by smashing its head to mine.
9. having your lunch without me. That's why you could not drink your beloved Lime Jade Jelly Green Tea ^^
10. being a companion when comes to rush assignments' deadline.

P/S: Miss Ferret Part III will be coming soon. I promise ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment