Thursday 24 March 2011

Chili's!!!

Last week, Miss Ferret and I (self-declared as food hunters ^^) had our first visit at Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant. One of my reasons I'm willing to go is because Miss Ferret kept hassling me(not completely). She wanted to try on their burger. And guess what happened, once we arrived there, she NEVER EVER looked at burger section in the menu. Haiz...

Another reason why I went there due to the curiosity since Mr Anonymous strongly recommended it. As we know, curiosity killed the cat. Well... Here, all I can say is that curiosity killed my purse T.T Thanks to him & Miss Ferret! Never mind. At there, we ordered quite loads of food (take-away).

Cajun Club Sandwich with chicken ham, cheese, beef bacon and so on
(I personally don't like it-too much bacon)

Firecracker Fish Fillet with sweet and spicy glaze
Not bad the taste (Miss Ferret's favourite, especially the rice's fragrance, she loves it)

Mashed Potatoes with Black Pepper Gravy

Lamb Shoulder
I love it very much*wink* but not for Miss Ferret (lamb-phobia)

Wings Over Buffalo
Miss Ferret said it tastes like KFC
(P/S: It was her choice, not mine :p)

Southwestern Eggrolls
The taste is quite weird. Clearly, it would not be my favourite list.

I don't want to mention how much we had spent on those food. Like I said before, THANKS a lot to Miss Ferret & Mr Anonymous! However, also because of them, I now have a place to enjoy the delicious lamb chop. Thanks ^^

P/S: Now, Miss Ferret keep telling me that she wants to eat Firecracker Fish Fillet AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Anonymous?

    You called him "ANONYMOUS"?

    BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAA~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-! Yup! Because his identity is remains unknown. ^^

    ReplyDelete