Friday 25 March 2011

Sudden Thought

Watching my friends' photos in Facebook gives me a wave of nostalgia (bear in mind that I'm not a stalker).

Those photos make me think of my secondary school life. Now I had departed from that life for around 5 years. A lot of things have changed. Some of my friends are married. Whilst the others are still study or work. As for me, I'm currently studying for my degree.

In the way of getting my degree, loads of things occurred which have been given me quite lot of memories. These memories are tinged with sadness and happiness. Fortunately, because of Miss Ferret and Mr Anonymous, I could go through the hard time. And also because of them, I feel more relax and more fat. HAHAHA!

P/S: Miss Ferret now is sleeping soundly. SO I should stop writing about her. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment