Tuesday 11 January 2011

For Miss Ferret

Thank-you Note for:

1. Cooking for me even though there is lack of variation.
2. Waking me up by throwing tissues or kitchen towels.
3. Wasting the tissues for doing No.2.
4. Hugging me during I wash the dishes, without my permission.
5. Secretly using my DVD player when I asleep.
Date: 10.01.2011
Time: Night (Specific time I don't know)
6. Always wear green T-shirt that reminds me of cucumber.
7. Fighting with me, especially when comes to food.
8. Defaming me by using your blog.
9. Playing truant together.
10. Bringing me along for the premiere of "Season of the Witch".
11. Forcing me to hear you're singing when you wake up.
12. Keep threatening me bu using my weaknesses.

Hmm, I think I will keep updating this post if I recall something I need to thank. Miss Ferret, accept my SINCERE thank-you note ^^

1 comment: