Tuesday 11 January 2011

Of You

I discover that :

1. Watching you from far distance, I will feel happy.
2. But when you look back, I will become very nervous (maybe my face become tomato).
3. I like to hear my name being called by you.
4. I very love the pronunciation of my name that you give me.
5. When you stand beside me, I feel secure.
6. I will become hyperactive when you do so.
7. Standing or walking near to you is becomes my habit.
8. I love the colour of your necktie.
9. I want to message you, but I'm not brave enough to do so.
10. I like to know more about you, not only from you but also from other friends.
11. I'm starting to read English fictions as you advised me.
12. I love to bump into you even from far distance.
13. But I will lose the track of my mind when I bump into you.

14. I constantly mention your name in front of Miss Ferret.

And more...

P/S: Miss Ferret, sooner or later I will write a post of you, to appreciate what you had been done to me. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment