Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions

My new resolutions in 2011:

1. Study hard.
2. Lose some weight.
3. Save loads of money.
4. Visit Singapore in the middle/end of the year.
5. Buy a new backpack.
6. Go to Pasta DeGohan to have my meal.
7. Ice-skating.
8. Go to British Council to have a cup of Ice Blended Mocha.
9. Update my blog regularly.
10. Buy contact lenses.
11. Learn to cook.
12. Do something meaningful for weekends.
13. Start to swim again when back to hometown.
14. Learn to play one music instrument.
15. Try to control myself when come to face my room-mate.
16. Find a part time job for summer vacation.
17. Occasionally take a taxi to KLCC for sight-seeing.
18. Increase the songs in my MP3 to 100.
19. Put aside the electronic equipments for few days.
20. Tell my mum not to call me everyday.

P/S: I know some of them are IMPOSSIBLE for me to achieve. Do not stand any chances at all. But still I would try my best. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment