Friday 8 October 2010

Tonight, I am staying at a hotel situated at Mid Valley City. I guess you might know which one. Staring outside the window, and watching the cars just run down like that, make me feel more sad.

Wondering are you one of those drivers? Rushing back home or go somewhere else?

Wondering are you also watching the night view, which quite similar to mine?

Wondering do you feel the same thing? Feeling lost in the city?

If you ask me the same questions, I will definitely say YES. I wish I am one of those drivers. Rushing to a place especially your heart.

Yup. I'm also watching the night view. But I wish you are beside me. As my company. No need any conversation. Just quietly enjoy the view together.

Yes. I'm totally lost without you...

When will you come to my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment