Tuesday 12 October 2010

AGAIN!!!

What a miserable day after some kind of unforeseen circumstances (bad) happened. One of them is we today went to SMC again! At first I just want to get some medicines for my nausea. But I was pushed to see doctor.


Doctor: Do you have vomit anything?

Me: Nothing. Just feel like want to vomit.

Doctor: Are you pregnant?

Me: NO!!!!!

Doctor: Single or Married?

Me: Single.

Doctor: Last few month do you have sexual activity?

Me: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor: Confirm?

Me: YES!!!!



I think at that moment, my face was as red as tomato. Even that nurse also giggled of the doctor's questions. Didn't know is embarrassed or what.

Fortunately, I'm not pregnant. Just gastric. Nothing happened at all.

P/S: White Hooder, if I kena denggi, you're the one have to responsible since you now have unidentified rashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment