Thursday 7 October 2010

Disaster

These two days, I apparently exhausted with the something that so-called "NOT" so important thing, my health. Because of the sickness, I already skipped a week of my classes. Sometimes I felt guilty for I had done to my study. If not mistaken, I remembered I had promised that I will not skip my class AGAIN. So, obviously, I broke the promise. To be honest, I glad that I did not show up in the class. It is because some of the 38 gang (don't want them have something to gossip ) and also, I don't want my lecturers to worry.
Okay. Where did I go to seek my treatment? First place was Sunway Medical Centre.
I love to call it SMC. More easier to remember. One word can describe this place, Impressive. Once you arrive there, you will be welcomed by their staffs at the entrance. If you are a Starbucks fan, don't worry. Starbucks coffee house just at your right-hand side after you enter the building. And the staffs are quite professional. I, however, considered my luck at that day quite bad. Some of the new trainees were there!!! I could not believe that I will eventually become a white rat! SO LUCKY! Great! My bad day still haven't even ended. Why do I say so? When my turn to go to inside to see doctor, I saw two trainees were sitting at there. Doing nothing. So that is still ok. But I felt like I'm a circus monkey, which doing a free show for them. And then, came to this part of conversation,

Doctor: Please stop consuming alcohol drinks and also including smoking.

Bang! Did I look like a smoker or drinker to you, doctor??!! Maybe that is a standard one. They must to say that even you are not a smoker or drinker. I took it as defamation since I'm NOT a smoker and drinker. I think you will say, "C'mon, he don't even know you". But still, also felt offended. After examined, he just found it (my dearest friend called it as usus) not so better. He told me could not eat fried, oily, spicy, sour and hard chewy food for 2 or 3 days. That means I just can drink water, more better is fruit juice. Of course. I now is not listening to his words. *wink*

Second day, Tropicana Medical Centre (TMC) - No Starbucks, but has 7-Eleven.

Victory!!!! I'm a winner!!! I finally successfully dragged my friend to go there to do blood test. At the moment of waiting, I kept telling her about the procedure in order to scare her. Hehe! With this evil smile, you should know what she felt after listened to my explanation. Inside the room, the nurse kept trying to find my artery or vein. She did not manage. At last she did it on my hand. Quite pain actually. I cannot totally cover my expression although I endured it.
After almost 2 hours of waiting, my report finally came out. Overall, all normal. Thankfully nothing wrong with my health. No high blood pressure or cholesterol. Got one time the nurse was shocked by my pressure, 137/88. But after that back to normal due to some reasons.

Since already after 5pm, there was no doctor at A&E department. 24 hours? Even SMC also could not believe it (we directly went to SMC to ask for consultation). My friend and I were like siao zha po. Kept laughing at there. What the doctor asked me is the most funniest part. I found out that SMC's doctors have the sense of humour. She told me everything are normal when she went through my report. Suddenly,

Doctor: Are you single or married?

Me: Single.

Doctor: Do you sexually active?








Me: No!

Really OMG!!! I really want to commit suicide. Before that I'm a smoker or drinker. Now I'm a person who addicted with SEX! Really can't believe it. My friend so "nice", she just laughed at there until could not say a single word. NEVER MIND!

So, I now feeling more better. Not as serious as you think. I will take good care of my health. Just don't worry.

14 comments:

  1. As quoted: "my dearest friend"

    Hmm. Nice friend you have there.

    We do get worried, sometimes. People who are sexually active cannot even take good care of their own life. Uish uish uish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-!!!! Who said I'm sexually active???!!!

    I really want to kill someone now... Can I strangle you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DOCTOR said you are sexually active. So? Want to strangle her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.-!!! She just asked me. NOT said. The sentence is qith question mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You THINK it is a question mark.

    I heard it was a sentence. A statement, although falsely represented.
    Still, it IS a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO!!! It is a QUESTION mark, not a statement.

    She was asked me, not told me or what.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was there, you know.

    Aiyo. Why do you need to be ashamed of it? Embrace your weirdo-ness. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup. You were there. Just laughed at there only. So you could not properly hear what she said

    And I don't need to ashame!!!! I no need to embrace anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.

    I cannot believe that sentence looks so GAY after being posted.

    Yugghhh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. You now just discover.

    I dont know you like SM. But for me, I personally don't encourage this kind of thing. So I won't bite you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you asked for permission to strangle me?

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YERRRRR... I won't strangle you. I'm not abusive person. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not abusive.

    Only a crazy person.

    ReplyDelete