Saturday 9 October 2010

Is My Fault for NOT Taking Public Bus?

What a coincident. I never thought that I will bump into you at Pasar Seni, although your office are at there. I know you had stayed at Selangor for many years. But still, please don't think all of my judgments are wrong.


I tried to believe you. But still could not. Why? Because of your previous recommendation for the hotel, I totally lost all my faith in you. You said that hotel everything was okay. Safe... Clean... Convenient... Blah blah! End up, the room is a mess. And the staffs are quite freak me up. I'm not being a racist. But just imagine, two women stayed at there. A few unknown country MEN came to your room and did the room service. Most imperative, they not in uniform. Could not 100% confirm who are they. So how could you say this place is safe for us?

About the public bus, I reckon you don't know sometimes buses do not reach at the exact place that I want. Or even do not go to that place. Consequently, I just choose to ignore you at all.

Sorry, Uncle. I might be at the stage of rebellion. That why I don't even bother to accept your any opinion. Therefore, please STOP telling me how to do or giving any advice.

5 comments:

  1. Yay... You rocked, girl!!!

    Err. Will I be banned this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banned from commenting again.

    If your uncle sees this, sure he will ban me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't lah. You are my loyal fan. ^^

    He will never ever reads my blog. So don't worry. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan?

    Me?

    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    *nearly died on the floor laughing*

    ReplyDelete