Monday 8 December 2014

Hard to believe

Reading back to my blog posts, I found it difficult to believe that I did write those posts.

Especially this resolutions
My new resolutions in 2011 (update on 08/12/2014):

1. Study hard.
2. Lose some weight. (In progress)
3. Save loads of money. (In progress)
4. Visit Singapore in the middle/end of the year. (This is not going to happen)
5. Buy a new backpack. (Purple one still can be used)
6. Go to Pasta DeGohan to have my meal. (No longer in business)
7. Ice-skating. (Won't happen also)
8. Go to British Council to have a cup of Ice Blended Mocha.
9. Update my blog regularly.
10. Buy contact lenses. (Will not buy due to my clumsiness)
11. Learn to cook.
12. Do something meaningful for weekends.
13. Start to swim again when back to hometown. (Doing it now and in love with it)
14. Learn to play one music instrument. ( No longer interested)
15. Try to control myself when come to face my room-mate.
16. Find a part time job for summer vacation.
17. Occasionally take a taxi to KLCC for sight-seeing. (Already did this)
18. Increase the songs in my MP3 to 100. (As a matter of fact, less than 100. No point to increase it.)
19. Put aside the electronic equipments for few days.
20. Tell my mum not to call me everyday. 

Now it's time to rethink a new resolution for 2015 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment