Wednesday 31 December 2014

Being a Jerk and Selfish

Will I going to say sorry for being a jerk?

Nope, I will not.

Because the questions they asked were so ridiculously funny....
Example : "Why are you here?" I was at restaurant that time at 6pm.
                 "Going to rob the restaurant, am I?" I replied. Of course went to have dinner.

And being selfish part,

Yes I'm now have become a person that more concerned with my OWN feeling compared to the others.
All those incidents happened this year, made me to realize that NO ONE will ever thank you for being consideration. They will just take it for granted sooner or later.
Maybe they will retaliate and say,"Hey, you are the one being selfish and I am the one being considerate" . See, will they ever give themself a second to rethink, is their statement right? WON'T. They will just blame you for not letting them to get what they want.

 Therefore I'm now more happy when I become a selfish person, all about ME, ME, ME.

And lastly, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment