Sunday 10 July 2011

Moody

I don't have any mood:

To read my books including Law & Peace.

To eat. Till my heart burn occurred again. All my favorite foods could not tempt me.

To go out. Just wanted to stay at home.

To blog. Wanted to write few posts but don't have mood.

To find my friend and tell her I'm back. Need not to inform her now.

To read other news. Just wanted to know the situation of yesterday rally.

To speak with anyone. Just wanted to be alone for some time.

To carry my mobile phone around. Surely no one will find me.

The conclusion, I will be rotten in my home these few days. Hoping this feeling would soon be ended.

5 comments:

  1. Got.

    But the frequency of his appearance is lesser than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what to do... what to do...

    Don't do anything la. Muahhaahahahhaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.-!

    You this lazy girl. Lazy piggy piggy. Hehe! ^^

    ReplyDelete