Tuesday 16 November 2010

Addicted to Adrian Mole series

Recently, I had read Adrian Mole: The Prostrate Years. I quite like the style. Relaxing and amusing. After finished reading this book, it made me crazy with the others. Miss Ferret told me the series of Adrian Mole (before The Prostrate Years) is quite old. There will be slightly difficult to collect the whole Adrian Mole.
Well, we went to KLCC Kinokuniya. At there, I just managed to collect 6 out of 8. I had missed The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole and the Adrian Mole: From Minor to Major.

But, these few days ago, I bought the former from the Borders. When I looked through the year when it published. Okay, it was first published at 1982!!! No kidding! I haven't born yet at that time.

How about the latter, Adrian Mole: From Minor to Major? Sadly to say that, this one looks like will not be published again. Even the bookshops also did not have it.
So, now I still could not find this book. I wish I can own this book before I finish read the others. Don't want to miss the whole story out.








1 comment: